Shang-Chi VS Sumo - art by Paul Gulacy and Pablo Marcos (1976)
The bitter truth. AKA Reason 2371 to love Kirsten McDuffie
Daredevil V4 #9
By Mark Waid, Chris Samnee & Matthew Wilson
- Writter: Stan Lee
- Penciller: Joe Orlando
- Inker: Vince Colleta
- The Owl is eeeeevil.
- Matt never refuses a case, except in issue #1 and #2.
- The Owl is so eeeeevil Daredevil can smell it.
- A Gorilla ALWAYS adds quality to a story.
- Even in his evilness the Owl has a sense of humor
- "I’m going to take Karen to the Bowling Alley" Foggy, Seriously?
First appearance of the Owl in the marvel universe, here the action is less wacky with a 100% less spacerockets, Karen and Matt’s sentimental interests continue to unfold. So far so good.
Three original hand-painted color guide pages by David Mazzucchelli (art) and Ken Feduniewicz (colors) from Daredevil #225, published by Marvel Comics, December 1985.